Selling a property can be a stressful process. At 79estates, we don’t want you to be stressed. We want to make the selling of your property as comfortable and easy as possible for you. As a professional agent, we provide a bespoke service, taking great care and attention to detail. The experience and knowledge we have gained in Costa Blanca and Murcia enable us to source the right clients for your property.
Presentation is at the forefront of our mindset. Our forward-thinking allows us to have a distinct advantage in the marketplace.
We assure clients of complete Data Protection following the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations.
Why 79estates Spain
- Direct listings we provide professional photographers including virtual tours, drone where available, floorplans
- Visable marketing, positioning your property to the right audience, property portals, social media marketing and our direct client portfolio
- Experienced professionals, dedicated to the sale process with complete transparency and honesty
- Client visits, we accompany all clients to visit your property and feedback is provided on every occasion
- Market analysis
- Guidance to prepare your home for sale creating the best presence
- Collaboration with agents in the local areas and beyond reaching a further client database for potential buyers
- Qualify potential buyers
- Managing the sale from start to notary and beyond
79estates will always provide, honesty, trust, accountability, confidentiality, disclosure to meet the highest standards are clients expect.
Documents to sell your home:
- CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY
- TITLE DEED & NOTA SIMPLE OF THE PROPERTY
- NIF OR PASSPORT
- LAST IBI RECEIPT (PROPERTY TAX)
- LATEST UTILITY BILLS (ELECTRICITY, GAS, WATER)
Costs for selling a property:
- CERTIFICATE OF HABITABILITY (Approximately 200 - 300 EUR depending on the population
- PLUSVALIA ( Calculated on the years of ownership, based on the cadastral value of the land, solicitors can advise you of the cost)
- AGENCY FEES (Can vary, rule of thumb between 3 - 5% of the sale price)
- CAPITAL GAINS TAX (Tax resident in Spain will pay a % of the profit obtained through the sale between 19 - 23%. Non resident a 3% retention is applied to the sale price in order to calculate the tax at a later date